The first meeting of the future OpenZim project team!
All developers interested in working on the OpenZim project are invited to join the team.
The meeting will take place over a weekend, date and locatione still have to be discussed. Give your vote!
- Project Team - who is joining the team, which roles have to be set?
- Roadmap - current state, priorities and future development
- Developer Meetings - establish regular meetings
- Releases - structure of the repositories, what can be released when?
Date and Locations
- Location 1
Meeting room of company HES in Schopfheim
Easy to reach:
- Switzerland: train to Basel SBB (swiss station) - direct EC/IC/ICN trains from Zurich, Bern via Olten
- Germany: train to Basel Badischer Bahnhof (german station) - endoint of most north-south ICE connections
- France: train to Basel SNCF (french station) - direct TGV connections from Paris available
- from Basel SBB/SNCF as well as from Basel Bad. Bf there is a suburban train line S6 running to Schopfheim (Schopfheim-West) which takes 25-35 minutes, the station in Schopfheim is just 200m away.
- or fly to Euro Airport (EAP/BSL/MLH) Basel/Freiburg/Mulhouse (EasyJet, RyanAir, Air Berlin, Swiss, Lufthansa, Air France)
- costs will be at least partly covered by the Wikimedia CH Sponsoring
- in a nearby hotel, in around 5 minutes walk there are at least two hotels
- costs will be covered by the Wikimedia CH Sponsoring
The first openzim developer meeting will be: