The meetings are always taking place from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.
According to our poll the meeting is on
- October 15th (evening) to October 17th (afternoon)
The meetings will take place in a meeting room offering internet access (wired and wifi), projector, whiteboards or flipcharts, tables and chairs for everyone. A snack buffet and drinks is available all time. Hotel rooms, booked and paid by the organisers, are nearby. The locations are easy to reach by public transport from major train stations and airports or a shuttle service is provided.
According to our poll the meeting will take place in
- Strasbourg, France
Emmanuel (Kelson) offered to organise a meeting in Alsace, the eastern part of France, on the border to Germany. Next airport and train stations might be Basel, Strasbourg or Karlsruhe.
Hotel + Meeting Room:
- Hotel-Restaurant PAX
- 24-36 rue du Faubourg National
- 67000 Strasbourg, Alsace
List yourself here as soon as we have chosen and announced a date and a location. Signing up here is a definite declaration of your attendance, the organiser will book your room and indicated it here. Please add your travel details as soon as you have booked your travel, so the organisers can arrange transportation as needed.
|Name||arr. time||dep. time||where and how you arrive/leave||comments (eg. special food requirements)|
|Emmanuel Engelhart||~ 20h||Sunday evening (tbd)||Strasbourg main railstation (tbd)||Vegetarian|
|Manuel Schneider||Friday 23:00||Sunday 16:30||by car||I am coming alone|
|Christian Pühringer||Friday night (tbd)||Monday morning (tbd)||probably by car||Please book a double room, as my girlfriend will come too.|
|Tommi Mäkitalo||Saturday 10:13 ariving at the railwaystation||Sunday 17:45||Strasbourg rail||vegetarian|
This is an open space for discussion. If you want to have something discussed or decided please list it here. We will use the time prior the meeting to find a consensus for an agenda.
- practical description on how to use native categories, implement method for this in zimlib as needed
- review the internal link problem (with or without trailing slash), clarify documentation on that
- update documentation
- native categories
- finding a contractor for Wikimedia Foundation to implement ZIM dumps (according Tomasz' inquiry)
- report 2010
- roadmap 2011
- contacting Foxit again (Manuel meet them in 2010)
- participation in the Developing Nations working group
- marketing 2011
- LinuxTag (yes/no? ideas?)
- Wikimania 2011 (see submission)
- checksums: add 32 bit at the end of the ZIM file for checksums, a method in zimlib can be invoked (on user's command) to check the file