Difference between revisions of "Readers"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→With user interface: Changed description of Kiwix JS Windows)
|(60 intermediate revisions by 9 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* [http://.kiwix.org ] [://-.///.]
* [://www..//Kiwix ]
=== Symbian ===
=== Symbian ===
* [http://store.ovi.com/content/148305 WikiOnBoard] ([
* [http://store.ovi.com/content/148305 WikiOnBoard] ([://github.com/cip/WikiOnBoard Source])
Latest revision as of 08:14, 5 July 2021
Reader softwares and hardware which support the ZIM file format.
With user interface
- Kiwix, a software for Windows/OSX/Linux with a complete set of features.
- web-archives, an alternative ZIM reader for Gnu/Linux
Without user interface / Console
- kiwix-serve, the HTTP server of the Kiwix project
- ZIM tools A small set of command line tools to manipulate a ZIM file
- zimreader-java, a reader in java
- zimHttpServer.pl A pure Perl ZIM HTTP server. An improved version has been developed here and here. The latter works on big-endian architecture also.
- zimpy.py a pure Python ZIM reader
- ZIMply, another more recent Python ZIM reader
- An other reader in the Nim language (archive)
- Gozim A ZIM web-server written in Go.
- Go-zim A set of command line tools (and a web server) in Go.
- zim & ZIM.pm, command line interface (CLI), experimental Perl ZIM.pm module, web-server & RESTful endpoint for full-text search
- An ZIM to fs dump tool in Rust
- pyzim-tools, A small, very low level, implementation in python of zim reader.
- Kiwix for iOS on iTunes
Windows 10 Mobile / UWP
- Kiwix JS Windows for Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform (including Mobile)
- Zimpedia for Jolla phone and Jolla tablet.
Kiwix JS for browsers