Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Reader softwares and hardware which support the ZIM file format.
With user interface
- Kiwix, a software for Windows/OSX/Linux with a complete set of features.
- web-archives, an alternative ZIM reader for Gnu/Linux
Without user interface / Console
- kiwix-serve, the HTTP server of the Kiwix project
- ZIM tools A small set of command line tools to manipulate a ZIM file
- zimreader-java, a reader in java
- zimHttpServer.pl A pure Perl ZIM HTTP server. An improved version has been developed here and here. The latter works on big-endian architecture also.
- zimpy.py a pure Python ZIM reader
- ZIMply, another more recent Python ZIM reader
- An other reader in the Nim language (archive)
- Gozim A ZIM web-server written in Go.
- Go-zim A set of command line tools (and a web server) in Go.
- zim & ZIM.pm, command line interface (CLI), experimental Perl ZIM.pm module, web-server & RESTful endpoint for full-text search
- An ZIM to fs dump tool in Rust
- pyzim-tools, A small, very low level, implementation in python of zim reader.
- Kiwix for iOS on iTunes
Windows 10 Mobile / UWP
- Kiwix JS Windows for Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform (including Mobile)
- Zimpedia for Jolla phone and Jolla tablet.
Kiwix JS for browsers