Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:22, 25 May 2018 by Dorfbuerger (further development of zimHttpServer.pl to run on big-endian machines such as some popular routers)
Reader softwares which support the ZIM file format.
With user interface
- Kiwix, a software for Windows/OSX/Linux with a complete set of features.
- web-archives, an alternative ZIM reader for Gnu/Linux
- Kiwix JS Windows for Windows 10 UWP (Store App)
Without user interface / Console
- kiwix-serve, the HTTP server of the Kiwix project
- Zimreader (source), an HTTP server base on the Tntnet framework
- zimreader-java, a reader in java
- zimHttpServer.pl A pure Perl ZIM HTTP server. An improved version has been developed here and here. The latter works on big-endian architecture also.
- zimpy.py a pure Python ZIM reader
- ZIMply, another more recent Python ZIM reader
- Kiwix for iOS on iTunes
Windows 10 Mobile / UWP
- Kiwix JS Windows for Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform (including Mobile)
- Zimpedia for Jolla phone and Jolla tablet.